Infection control measures when picking up book orders at Fjerdingen, Vulkan, Kvadraturen and Bergen
When retrieving ordered books at the various campuses, the HK University College’s guidelines for infection protection when visiting the campus must be followed.
Packing of ordered books should proceed as follows:
- Wash your hands with disinfectant or thoroughly with soap before starting work.
- Only orders received 24 hours before the delivery date will be packed.
- If you touch your face, your hands need to be washed again. The same applies if you have been outside of the library.
- Wash all surfaces that you have been in contact with (counter, keyboard, scanner, etc.) when your shift is over.
If you are ill or have symptoms of respiratory infections, do not come in to work.
Picking up your books and articles at campus will work as follows:
- The student will receive information about pick-up time in advance.
- Pick-up will take place within a limited, predefined period.
- If you have symptoms of illness or are in quarantine, you cannot collect orders. However, it is possible to arrange for someone else to collect for you. Please contact us in advance if you cannot collect yourself.
- The Students are only allowed to enter the reception, unless given permission to access campus for other reasons, and must be let in to the building by the receptionist.
- There must be a maximum of 5 people in the pick-up area at the same time, and they must maintain distance to each other (at least 1 meter).
- When collecting, contact the reception, state your name (cuz) and tell the receptionist that you are here to pick up your order from the library.
- Orders are marked with a name, packed in bags and can be picked up at the reception area. Books are checked out to your account.
- The student leaves the building.
- For the sake of infection prevention, we recommend that the books remain in the bag until the next day, before using them.